We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A simple soup, without meat, but very tasty. It can be served so simple, or straight with sour cream. I chose the first option, instead my family trained a little. With seasonal green onions or red onions it's "only good" .. :))
The greens give it a great taste, so don't miss them.
- 300 g beans
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1/2 celery root
- 1 pepper or 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Leaving 2-3 leaves
- 2-3 dill leaves
- 2-3 parsley leaves
- salt pepper
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Bean soup:
The beans, soaked in water in the evening, are boiled over low heat, and when it is half cooked, change the water, but still hot. Now add the onion and chopped pepper and grated carrot and celery. Season with salt and pepper. When the beans are cooked, add the tomato paste and leave for another 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the finely chopped greens.
Serve with or without sour cream, green onions and homemade bread.
Vegetable soup with noodles and beans
The combination of pasta with beans or other legumes is already familiar to us in the Recipe. This time we return to that Italian mix to prepare a rich vegetable soup or Minestrone, as they call it. Warm and thick, this soup is a good antidote to the harsh autumn-winter.
1. We prepare the vegetables. First we will make a wife with very finely chopped carrot, onion and garlic. We fry them in the same pot that we will make the glass with a little oil and salt.
2. Once ready, add the remaining diced vegetables (celery, zucchini, leeks, tomatoes, turnips) and julienned cabbage. Poach lightly before adding a liter of water.
3. When it starts to boil, let it cook for a while so that the vegetables are tender. These types of soups are thick, so vegetables are not usually served al dente.
4. With these vegetables ready, add beans, pasta and spinach to the soup. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes until the pasta is ready.
To enrich this dish: We can flavor the soup by adding grated cheese and a little cumin, paprika or dried tomato powder.
Image: Pleasure with vegetables
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recipe »recipes» Soup recipes » Vegetable soup with noodles and beans
Cold red bean soup with tuna
Okay, I should have put the quotes in "soup”From the title, but it would not have been so“ a lure of finger presses on the mouse ”(I suspect that this is how“ click-bait ”translates into Moldovan). From what I have seen on culinary channels, blogs and social networks (non-exhaustive and non-exclusive listing), the term "soup" has different connotations and perceptions in Romania (or at least in its Moldova) compared to the rest of the world.
For us, the soup (or soup, as the Moldavians naturalized in Transylvania say) is a clear and thin juice, obtained by boiling vegetables and or meat in water (beef, pork, chicken, duck, goose, pheasant, capon, turkey, biblical, dropie ,…. You got the idea, yes?), In which we add, at the end, noodles, noodles (other pasta) or dumplings, sprinkle chopped parsley in abundance and serve, with or without meat / pieces of vegetables in it. Including weddings, baptisms, memorials.
In other nations (in the rest of the world, as they say in our country), a soup is a conglomeration of various things such as roots (carrots, parsley, parsnips, celery), tubercles (potatoes, turnips, goulash), berries (peas, beans, lentils, beans, chickpeas), pasta (usually noodles, but not only), leaves (celery, spinach, radishes, turnips, beets, cabbage), meats / organs and / or fish / seafood, possibly also boiled eggs. These soups are usually unsweetened. When he tries to make something like soup / borscht, adding to the composition lemon juice, vinegar, sour milk, citric acid (E-330), magic borscht, sorrel, or other sour things (ie having a pH below 5) I tell him " sour soup ”, that is, sour soup. As if chorba Arabic times borshthe Slavonic would sit in their throats.
All this polylogy (elegantly called "introduction") I did in order to show you that the "preparation" I just made is nothing but a soup. Made according to non-Romanian standards.
What do you need?
- 1 can (400 g) red beans beans
- 1 large can (180 g) or 2 small cans (80 g) of tuna in oil
- 1 medium red onion
- Sea salt, freshly ground mixed pepper - to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or balsamic vinegar (if you want sour soup)
- 1 handful of fresh, chopped parsley for decoration
- 1 hard boiled egg, cut in half, longitudinally, placed on top - if you want your "soup" to have a touch (I wanted to say "trend", but I refrained) Asian.
How do you proceed?
Start as in any “Romanian classic”: cut an onion. Medium and red. Julien. Season it generously with coarse sea salt and let it simmer on the shredder for 8-10 minutes, long enough for the osmotic pressure to do the job for which it was discovered.
Meanwhile, prepare the bowl for the “soup” and roll in it the contents of the canned / canned tuna (including the related oil), the contents of the canned beans (the grains with all the brine in which they were) N.B .: if you are "precise" that canned beans have E's and & # 8220chemicale & # 8221 (that's how you documented yourself on the net), you deserve somewhere else and look for food, because I won't give it to you anymore.
Pour the onion soaked in NaCl into the bowl, chew vigorously, match the final taste of salt and pepper.
Method of preparation
Dried bean soup
Wash the beans, pick, and leave in the evening until the 2nd day in cold water. The second day changes
Dried bean soup and lentils at Crock Pot slow cooker
The beans are washed and left to soak in warm water for at least 3 hours (or overnight if older). All
Bean and chicken soup
- One kilogram of beans
- Chicken & # 8211 about 400 grams
- 1 carrot
- Luchok & # 8211 1 piece
- Vegetable oil (regular)
- Green parsley and dill & # 8211 4-6 stems
- Salt and black pepper & # 8211 at the discretion of the chef
- 1-2 lavrushki.
How much to cook & # 8211 2 hours.
- The beans must be softened first. Then put it in a container with water and cook for about an hour until boiling
- Place the third part of the beans in a puree in a blender
- Put the chicken in the pot, pour the water and boil until it boils. After boiling, remove the foam from the top and simmer for half an hour
- Peeled onions cut into cubes, wipe the carrots with large chips
- Put the vegetables on the hot vegetable oil and fry for a few minutes. Add salt, black pepper
- When the chicken is ready, season the soup with spices, dried vegetables and mix
- After a few minutes, remove the chicken and cut into cubes
- Then, in the boiling soup, put mashed beans, pieces of meat and whole beans. I mixed everything up
- After a few minutes, leave a cake there, add lavrushka, add salt, if necessary, and boil until done.
- Finally, sprinkle all the cut greens.
Useful recommendations for chefs
- If you want the beans to boil faster, you can use cans
- Be sure to soak the beans for a few hours in cold water before cooking
- Add salt only 30-40 minutes after falling asleep, otherwise it will boil slowly.
Bean soup is an excellent dish that turns out to be rich and fragrant. Although it has been prepared for a long time, the result is excellent. Don't shoot with this case, but start cooking this treatment right now.
Nothing is tastier and more beautiful than a plate with a dish that not only looks very good but also has a story, we say, fascinating. Bonduelle Romania challenged us to cook and tell stories, which is exactly what makes us most happy. Chef Vasile Nicolae and journalist Cosmin Dragomir present you a series of recipes in the DNA of which history and good taste revolve.
We find in Iuliu A. Zane in the monumental collection of Romanian proverbs the saying “ten kinds of dishes / also chewed beans” and the anonymous thinker is very right. Beans, along with lentils (disappeared from the usual culinary habit), beans (disappeared even from the gardens), cabbage (more specific to Transylvania) and roots were the basis of peasant dishes, especially in the cold season and many fasting days of a nation with strong faith in God. Food for the poor, accompanied by an onion soaked in coarse salt and a lump of cold polenta, beans seem to enter their rights only in 2000, rebranded by ProTv as a traditional food on December 1 - National Day and anniversary for the television station.
We have chosen for today to remake and improve an interwar recipe with beans for two clear reasons:
In the notebook for the household, second class from 1932-1933, Brăila, we found a recipe that caught our eye.
Bean cream soup is a fairly uncooked dish in our kitchens and shows us, once again, how versatile this ingredient is.
1 piece of onion
1 piece of celery
1 clove of garlic
800 g white beans in a Bonduelle box
200 g red beans in a Bonduelle box
100 g bagged spinach frozen leaf by sheet from Bondulle
Salt, pepper, paprika, thyme
Optional: milk and butter for dairy vegetarians or sweet days.
Chop the vegetables, fry them in oil, add a little more water to boil them a little. Add the white beans with the canned juice. They boil. At the end, add the spinach and blend. If it does not have the consistency of a cream soup, you can thin it with heated milk (optionally) or red bean juice. (Optionally heat the butter in a saucepan and add it at the end of the composition).
Grease the bread slices with a little oil, flavor them, and fry them in the pan.
The red beans dry well. Heat a little oil in a pan, add the beans, season with salt, pepper and thyme and leave for a while until browned.
It is mounted as in the photo, using for flavoring the beans flavored with red beans, onion flakes and paprika.
We recommend a Fetească Neagră rose from Crama Histria.
Bean Soup - Recipes
He was once a vagabond who was very hungry. After three days of fasting, he arrived in a village. However, that was the most stingy village in the entire region. The inhabitants had their pantries full and their plates always empty: they never invited anyone.
& # 8211 We have to save, they repeated. You never know, a friend may come to you unexpectedly.
But to tell the truth, greedy and stingy as they were, none of them had friends. Knock Knock knock. The tramp knocked on the door of the first house.
& # 8211 Who are you? What do you want? a voice screamed you definitely want something for free, right? Leave, I have nothing to give you! I have nothing to throw away!
The tramp tried at the house next door. He received the same answer. So from house to house. She finally knocked at the mayor's house, facing the village square.
"I just wanted to ask you for some water," he said, smiling at the inquisitive face that came out, "I'm just cooking a delicious stone soup."
The crack in the door has widened:
& # 8211 Did you say stone soup?
& # 8211 Yes, said the tramp with an innocent allure, I possess a magic stone, I only need a little water.
The mayor stammered, but a bucket of water arrived.
& # 8211 How cute you are, murmured the tramp, wouldn't you like to keep me company? Not to brag, but I say my stone soup is the best in the world. Don't you have a slightly bigger pot?
& # 8211 I've never heard of such a thing, murmured the mayor. But he brought the largest cauldron he had and gave it to the tramp, who lit a fire in the middle of the square, took a large stone out of the sack, cleaned it well, and then put it in the pot.
In an instant, the news of the miraculous stone boiling in the square spread around the village. Almost all the inhabitants formed a circle around the tramp and his pot.
& # 8211 And will you eat it? a little girl asked, grimacing.
"You're right," said the tramp. Stone soup is much better with an onion, but I'll have to be content & # 8230
A moment later, a hand reached out: a small onion.
& # 8211 Thank you, ma'am, said the tramp.
He added onions and tasted the soup.
& # 8211 Mmm, delicious.
People looked at him with increasingly distrustful eyes.
& # 8211 I understand what you think: stone soup is best especially with onions and a handful of beans, but I am content & # 8230
A boy arrived panting with a small bowl full of beans.
"I welcome them if you eat with me," said the tramp, putting the beans in the pot.
The housewives frowned at the soup, squinting.
& # 8211 Ah, I know what you're thinking, said the tramp, you do not like soup, if in addition to beans and onions mu are also mushrooms & # 8230
& # 8211 I put the mushrooms! exclaimed Miss Stingy, the teacher.
He ran home and returned with a basket of mushrooms, which were added to the onions and beans.
& # 8211 Alas, of course, she's a little pale, the tramp apologized. The meat is what gives the soup its beautiful color, apart from onions and mushrooms.
& # 8211 Meat! Meat! exclaimed the butcher, and he was delighted to eat the stone soup.
He went to get a good piece of meat and a few meters of sausage, which were added to other ingredients. The tramp tasted.
& # 8211 A potato and a beet or two would make her worthy of a king!
& # 8211 Oh yes, yes, potatoes! And beets!
At this moment, the ladies rolled up their sleeves, one of them dug angrily into the garden, pulling out potatoes and beets.
& # 8211 If you want, bring plates and spoons & # 8230 said the tramp cordially. As well as a tablecloth! added.
& # 8211 But don't you need a little salt? suggested another and ran home to fetch salt. The rich soup was already boiling easily in the pot: onions, beans, mushrooms, meat, potatoes and beets & not to mention the stone. The smell left their mouths watering. The baker ran to get more crispy bread, others brought cheese, and the innkeeper arrived with a bottle of new wine. Some housewives brought delicious honeycombs.
A large tablecloth was spread out in the middle of the square, everyone sat down, and the tramp filled the plates with steaming soup and a pleasant smell. They all ate happily and, thanks to the wine, ended up singing as long as their mouths held.
& # 8211 Alas, this is the best lunch I've ever had in my life! the mayor rejoiced when he finished. That stone of yours is truly extraordinary.
"It's yours, dear friends, I give it to you," said the tramp.
& # 8211 What? Do you really give us the magic stone? the villagers asked, their eyes shining. We will be able to meet again to eat and spend other times with stone soup. And it won't cost us any money!
& # 8211 Well, said the tramp in his coat, but remember to add a little salt and onion and beans and mushrooms and a little meat & # 8230
& # 8211 We will not forget, for sure.
& # 8211 In fact, I noticed that these little additions make the soup better, the tramp concluded before resuming his journey.
In reality, the stone that is "boiled" to make soup is the selfishness of the villagers. Thanks to the simple and intelligent trick of the vagabond, the village finds unity and communion.
365 stories for the soul - Bruno Ferrero. Presa Bună Publishing House - 2013
How to prepare pasulj & # 8211 Serbian bean soup
1. Put the beans in a soup pot and cover with water. The water is brought to a boil and then the liquid is discarded.
2. 3 liters of fresh water is added over the beans. The fire must be kept in the environment. Add the pork ribs, an onion, bay leaf, parsley root, pepper and hot pepper.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer for at least 1.5 hours until the beans are soft.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and fry a chopped onion. Boil on low heat for 5 minutes and then add 2 tablespoons of flour. Continue stirring for 3 minutes. Chopped garlic and paprika are added over the onion. Homogenize until it reaches the consistency of a paste.
5. The pasta obtained in the pan is added to the soup pot, over the beans.
6. Boil for another 5-10 minutes until the soup thickens.
7. Taste. If necessary, add vegeta or salt.
8. After the fire has stopped, add the chopped parsley.
9. Serve with fresh crispy bread.2 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Tarragon Bean Soup Recipe with Tarragon
Bean soup present has a slightly sweet taste compared to bean soup with borscht, which you can also find on the blog.
It is full of vegetables, and as flavors we opted for the indispensable thyme and tarragon. Thyme is used in all bean dishes. It is probably the spice that goes best with beans. But the added tarragon really ennobles its taste.
We really like it too bean curd. We prepare it in the fall and it catches us very well later, especially on fasting days.
But find on the blog several recipes for beans, fasting, or fruit, all delicious.
If you are one of the soup lovers or if you want to prepare a simple and easy dish for your loved ones, we offer you a recipe for vegetable soup full of flavor and vitamins. From many multicolored vegetables and some necessary spices, you will get a tasty and healthy dish.
* And if you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Spicy bean soup
Fry the bacon in a saucepan over high heat until well browned. Take it out on paper napkins.
Saute the onion in the remaining fat for 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper and cook for another 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and spices and cook for 30 seconds.
Add the canned tomatoes, along with the juice, and the concentrated chicken soup to the pot. Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
Put the drained beans and let it boil for 10 minutes. Add vinegar, season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.