We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Mini cakes
- Fruit muffins
- Apple muffins
My family enjoys a cup of coffee or afternoon tea with my apple muffins. Choose a tart cooking apple for best flavour.
8 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 24 muffins
- 300g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 180ml milk
- 2 medium (375g) apples - peeled, cored and grated
- 150g dark brown sugar
- 115g raisins
- 125g butter or margarine, melted
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:25min ›Extra time:10min cooling › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Spray with cooking spray or butter 24 muffin cases.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a jug.
- Mix apples with sugar and raisins and put aside.
- In a bowl combine butter and egg mixture, then the apple mixture and blend together.
- With a metal spoon carefully fold together the wet mixture with the flour mixture until it's just combined, taking care not to overwork it, or you'll end up with tough muffins instead of spongy, moist ones!
- Divide your mixture equally into the muffin cases.
- Bake in the preheated until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Allow your muffins to stand in their cases for 2 to 3 minutes and them remove them and cool them on a wire rack.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
Made these today. Got a bit confused with the butter. I melted some then had to start over with just room temperature. Used remainder of mix to make a cake. Tasty and easy x-25 Mar 2015
Mmmmmmmm! Delicious! Easy and straight forward to make and tastes great. I will definitely make this again.-14 Sep 2013