We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Separate the eggs, beat the egg whites with a little salt, add the sugar and mix the egg whites until they become a hard foam. Separately add the oil, gradually, over the yolks. Incorporate the yolks with the egg whites and add the flour in the rain, stirring gently from the bottom up until smooth. Put it in a lined tray, for the cake, and put it in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes, we do the test with the toothpick.
We make the pudding according to the instructions on the package and let it cool, stirring from time to time in it.
Butter the butter (at room temperature) with the sugar until it becomes frothy, add the walnuts, coffee and finally the yolks.
We cut the cake, I got 4 countertops. We syrup well each countertop.
On the first top we put half of the butter cream, on the second pudding, on the third butter cream.
Cut the chocolate into small pieces and beat it in a bain-marie, when it starts to melt, add the sour cream (I used homemade sour cream), mix until it is homogeneous.
Glaze it with chocolate and sprinkle with ground walnuts.
Happy birthday to my grandfather !!!
How do we prepare the pain cake recipe?
For starters we will make the dough: add a pinch of salt over the egg whites, add the sugar and beat everything using the mixer or robot. We will get a firm meringue, it takes about 15 minutes until it is completely beaten.
Pour the meringue into another bowl, add the flour in the rain and mix gently, from bottom to top, with gentle movements, using a spatula.
Add the ground walnuts and mix everything again. In the video recipe you can see how beautiful and frothy the dough is.
Place the meringue in the tray lined with baking paper, we will use a spatula to spread the dough in a thin layer. At home we use the oven tray about 30 & times40 cm and bake 2 sheets. There are large trays at the confectionery, so I baked a single sheet and cut it in half.
We will preheat the oven to 100 degrees for electric ovens, fire up and down, low heat for gas ovens. Baking takes about an hour.
We prepare butter cream with instant coffee
Add the yolks in a saucepan, powdered sugar and instant coffee. We mix everything, then we start the fire. We continue to mix, we must bring the mixture of yolk and sugar to a temperature of about 65 degrees Celsius, not to coagulate. If you don't have a thermometer, stick your finger in: it must be hot, but bearable, so we can keep our finger inside. No more, let's not make the omelet & # 128578
When the cream is slightly warm we will add the butter and continue beating, until we get a uniform mixture.
Put the cream in the fridge, let it cool. Now mix a little, vigorously, with the goal, to foam nicely.
After the sheet cooled, I turned it over and removed the baking paper. If necessary, cut the meringue sheet into two pieces, you should not be afraid if it cracks.
Grease a sheet with three quarters of the cream, spread it well, to obtain a uniform layer.
Place the next sheet on top and spread the remaining cream on top.
As decoration we will use grated chocolate, given on the large grater, which we add on top and place it on the entire surface of the sheet, for a more pleasant appearance.
Put the cake in the cold, it is good to stay overnight, the walnut and meringue sheets will soften. Cut squares, rhombuses, rectangles, as desired.
This is all. It's a slightly crunchy cake, of a rare finesse, with a taste that brings with it the old-fashioned bread & hellip
I recommend you to watch the video recipe, I leave it below. It's not hard to do at all.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Pain cake, old recipe with meringue, walnut and butter cream with coffee
Walnut and coffee cake
I've been thinking about this walnut cake for a long time, but now it's his turn. Yes & # 8217 how good it is! Yes & # 8217 how well coffee goes!
It is good to eat in moderation, it's with butter cream and you can't eat more than one or two pieces. Yes & # 8217 only & # 8217 good for both guests and tomorrow's coffee :))
Walnut cake very easy to make, a countertop and cream, nothing sophisticated to keep you too long in the kitchen.
Cake top with walnut and coffee
18/28 cm tray
- 6 egg whites
- a vf. salt knife
- 200 g large chopped walnuts
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 200 g sugar
Cream cake with walnuts and coffee
- 200 g butter
- a tablespoon of black cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Nescafe Brasero from Nestle
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 6 yolks
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 230 g sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk powder (if you do not have in the house do not bathe, do not put)
For garnishing & # 8211 fried walnuts, caramelized walnuts, chocolate & # 8211 what do you want (I would still recommend caramelized walnuts, it complements PERFECTLY!)
How to prepare cake with walnuts and coffee
Beat the egg whites well with a pinch of salt.
When they are foaming, gradually add the sugar and mix until the egg whites are & # 8220batz & # 8221 :)) and the sugar crystals are no longer felt.
Then add the walnuts and flour and mix well, stirring gently from the bottom up.
Wallpaper a tray of baking paper only on the bottom, put the composition spoon by spoon and level.
Put the tray in the preheated oven, at 170 degrees, for 25 minutes (the top must be golden and pass the test with the toothpick.
Leave to cool and prepare cream. Put the yolks, sugar and milk in a metal bowl.
Stir in a steam bath with a whisk until the sugar is diluted and the mixture has thickened like sour cream. Add the ness and cocoa mixed with 3 tablespoons of hot and cooled water. Mix to incorporate them.
Beat the butter and add it to the cold coffee cream. Add powdered milk.
Mix lightly until incorporated. Taste it and if you feel you want it sweeter, you can put a tablespoon or two of powdered sugar.
If you use quality butter you have no reason to worry about it being cut. I only had 65% fat in the house and it still didn't cut, so if you use good butter, not so much a concern :))
Butter cream repair tip
If your butter cream is still cut, fix it by placing the bowl on top of a bowl of hot water from which steam comes out and mix until it is repaired. Don't let it soften too much, just bind it back.
Turn the worktop over on a plate, peel off the baking paper (pass, before turning it over, with the knife on the edge of the tray, to peel off the worktop).
Spread the cream, level and decorate according to your preferences.
Caramelize 3-4 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl. Be careful not to leave it too long, it will not be bitter. Put a handful of walnuts in the hot caramel and mix quickly.
Pour on a piece of baking paper and let cool. With your hand, break into pieces and place over the cake.
Give the cake a cold. Before serving, leave it for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
Cake with walnut top and butter cream
Mikele participated in our contest with a handsome cake with walnut top and butter cream. If you want to win a wonderful cake offered by eTorturi.ro, register here.
For the countertop
5 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons ground walnuts
2 tablespoons flour.
For butter cream
A packet of butter (65% fat)
150 g sugar
3-4 tablespoons of sweet cream.
A tube of whipped cream
Method of preparation
Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Separately, rub the yolks with the sugar until they become a sum. Add ground walnuts and flour and mix. At the end, mix with the egg whites, chewing from the bottom up, until all the egg white foam is incorporated. Wallpaper the cake form with baking paper and turn the composition inside, then put it in the preheated oven until it passes the toothpick test. Leave them to cool and slice the top into 2-3 slices, according to your preferences.
Beat the butter at medium speed with the mixer for about 30 seconds. Then, at low speed, chew and gradually add the sugar, until well incorporated. Return to medium speed and add a pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons of sour cream and beat until the sugar melts. If the butter had a lot of water and the composition does not seem consistent enough, you can add more sugar. If the resulting composition is too solid, add sweet cream.
Take each slice of cake and syrup with a syrup as you prefer (water, sugar, spices), grease with butter cream, add the other slice and so on until the last slice. It is decorated according to preferences. I used tube cream, kiwi and jelly prepared according to the instructions on the envelope.
Cake with walnuts and coffee cream
Cake with walnuts and coffee cream from: eggs, sugar, nuts, flour, baking powder, lemon peel, salt, butter, powdered sugar, egg yolks, coffee, milk and nuts.
- 7 eggs
- 250 g sugar
- 250 g nuts, hazelnuts, chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel
- a pinch of salt
- 350 g butter
- 300 g powdered sugar
- 3 yolks
- 50 ml coffee
- 150 ml of milk
- 100 g chopped walnuts
Method of preparation:
To prepare the top, separate the egg whites from the yolks, whisk the egg whites and add, in turn, the sugar, ground walnuts, flour, baking powder, lemon peel and egg yolks. Stir continuously until smooth. Transfer to a pan greased with butter and lined with flour.
Bake at 160C for 20 minutes. Allow to cool, and in the meantime prepare the cream. Rub the butter with the powdered sugar until you get a fluffy cream. Stir in the yolks, coffee and nuts.
Cut the top into 2 equal parts, spread the cream and put the other top. Let cool until the icing is ready.
For the icing, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, together with the butter and add the nes or coffee. Stir until smooth, leave to cool for a few minutes, then spread evenly over the cake. Refrigerate for 60 minutes before cutting.
For the countertop: 6 eggs, 120 g sugar, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 120 g flour, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, 180 g chopped walnuts, 1 pinch of salt, 2 tablespoons oil For the cream: 1 sachet of cream for vanilla cakes, 250 ml milk, 150 g butter, 200 g apricot jam For decoration: 70 g chopped walnuts.
For the top, mix the sifted flour with the chopped walnuts, salt, vanilla sugar and cinnamon. Separate the eggs. Whisk the egg whites with half the amount of sugar. Separately, beat the yolks with the remaining sugar until you get a thick cream. Gradually incorporate the egg whites into the yolks. Add the flour with walnuts and mix well. From the dough, set aside 2 tablespoons and combine them with the oil, then incorporate into the dough. Bake the countertop for 50 minutes at 180 ° C. After it cools, cut it into four equal slices. Prepare vanilla-flavored cake cream (butter preparation) with butter and milk as directed on the package. You put it aside. On a plate place a slice of countertop and cover with apricot jam, then overlay another slice and cover them with half the vanilla cream. Put another slice of countertop and grease it with apricot jam and cover with the last slice. From the rest of the butter cream, put 3 tablespoons in a bag and coat the cake in the rest of the cream, then decorate it with the cream from the bag and cover the edges in the chopped walnuts.
Walnut and ness cake - Everything you need to know about the recipe!
- We use 8 eggs, which we will separate. We beat the egg whites very very very well, because we need a sticky meringue that does NOT fall when we turn the bowl. If you have a stand mixer or a food processor, it's great! Let it beat the meringue for 12-15 minutes, until it is super glossy and the sugar granules no longer feel.
- Don't be scared by the "steam bath" on which we prepare the cream! Simply put water in a larger pot and place a smaller pot or heat-resistant glass bowl on top.
- We do not grind the walnut, but coarsely cut it from a knife or put it in a towel / zippered bag and crush it with a rolling pin. The cake is much more delicious when the walnut is in larger pieces.
- I recommend baking 2 separate sheets, not just one, to cut. It is a meringue-based top, so it is sticky and very difficult to cut into 2 equal parts in length. Bake the sheets in the same tray, one at a time. Do not worry, the composition does not leave, even if it is based on meringue. Don't forget that we also have a growth agent - baking powder.
- We use 82% fat butter every time we talk about crème de cakes or biscuits and cookies. Butter with 64% fat is perfectly greased in a sandwich and that's about it. Continue a lot of water / whey and is not suitable for crème. You have every chance of being cut!
- Once prepared, the cake is stored for a few good days in the refrigerator, up to a week. Although… will never "survive" to reach a week in the refrigerator. What did I really want to convey to you? We keep it in the fridge and not at room temperature, because the cream melts.
Ingredients for a 25x35cm tray of Walnut and Ness Cake:
Ingredients for sheets Walnut and ness cake:
- 8 egg whites
- 200g old cough
- 500g ground walnuts
- 150g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
Cream ingredients Walnut and ness cake
- 8 yolks
- 200g old cough
- 3 sachets ness (2 tablespoons)
- 250g butter 82% fat, at room temperature
- 2 vials of rom
- 4 tablespoons Nutella (or favorite chocolate cream)
Preparation Walnut and ness cake - How do we make the sheets?
- Grease with butter and line the 25x35cm tray with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
- Fry the walnut kernels in a hot pan, without the addition of oil, over low heat, until the walnuts are lightly browned. We crush it with the twister. You can also grind it in a blender, using the pulse function, so that the nut remains coarsely ground. We mix walnuts, flour, baking powder.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until the meringue becomes fluffy. Add the sugar gradually, 1-2 tablespoons at a time. Beat very well with the mixer until we have a glossy meringue, which does not fall when we turn the bowl and in which the sugar granules are no longer felt (12-15 minutes with the mixer at high speed).
- Put the walnut mixture over the meringue and mix with a spatula, with folded movements. Not mixed too much, just enough to have a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour ½ of the mixture into the pan. Level with a spatula. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the meringue is lightly browned. Remove from the pan with the help of baking paper. Replace the baking paper, bake the second sheet. Let both sheets cool very well.
How to prepare Walnut and ness cake - How do we prepare cream?
- For the cream, put the yolks, sugar, rum, ness in a large bowl. Mix with the mixer at high speed, 10-12 minutes or until we have a cream the consistency of an ointment.
- Put the cream in the steam bath (the cream bowl over a pot of boiling water). Simmer for 6-8 minutes or until the cream begins to thicken and looks like a pudding. Let it cool very well.
- Foam the butter, which must be soft, at room temperature, until it is aerated. Add chilled cream, spoon by spoon. We also add Nutella or chocolate cream. We will get an extremely fragrant and delicious cream!
All we have to do is assemble the cake with walnuts and ness! We put the first sheet on a plate or wooden bottom. Put half of the cream on top, level with the spatula in an even layer. We put the second sheet, we press well. The last layer of cream follows. Garnish with ground walnuts.
The cake with walnuts and ness will be a delicacy that NO ONE can refuse! Of course, for children you can replace ness with Inka or ness without caffeine. May it be the best for you and don't be discouraged by the luuuunga recipe! We wrote all the details to make sure that everything will turn out perfectly!
Cake with cocoa cream and nuts
Cocoa cream cake with milk and roasted and ground walnuts, flavored with rum essence
Cake with nes cream
Cake with nes cream, with flavored top with lemon peel and decorated with grated chocolate and chopped hazelnuts
Bitter chocolate cake
Cake recipe with two types of creams (dark chocolate cream and cocoa cream with ground nuts)
Cake cake with lemon cream
Cake recipe with lemon cream and walnuts with homemade top, flavored with rum