We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the meat to boil, and when it is half cooked, add the diced vegetables (or as you wish) and let them boil.
Dumplings: Beat the eggs together with the cheese, add the soft butter, flour and semolina (mixed in advance) and season with salt. Line a tray with baking paper and spread the composition in a layer of approx. 1 cm. Put it in the oven until it passes the toothpick test, about 15 minutes. Leave it to cool and cut it into the desired shapes.
When the vegetables and meat have boiled, add the dumplings and leave until they go to the bottom (I also put the leftovers that were left when I cut them). Serve with green parsley!
Radauti soup, what vegetables do we add, how do we straighten it?
You can put the vegetables at will and you can exclude the ones you don't like. Vegetables that have boiled in the soup can either be passed and put back or thrown away. I didn't put them, I kept only a few pieces of carrot that I cut into small cubes and added for color. The most important part of the Radauti soup is the cream dressing. Mix the sour cream with the yolks and pour the soup over them little by little, stirring constantly. Do not put the cream and yolk mixture directly in the soup because it will separate immediately.
Simply season them as I explained above, and the Radauti soup will be perfect. When you heat it, turn the heat to low and stir continuously until the soup is hot enough, but does not reach the boiling point. Serve hot Radauti soup with hot peppers and parsley. You can add garlic or vinegar to taste. I guarantee you will fall in love with this recipe. It is truly wonderful! You can also try my recipe honey soup, it is easy to make, it is straight with cream and it is delicious!
Ingredients pea soup with dumplings
- 1 onion
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 piece of celery as big as a walnut
- 400-500 grams of peas, fresh or frozen
- 1.5 liters of clear chicken soup (or water)
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons flour + 3-4 tablespoons semolina
- 150 grams of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 20 grams of butter
- greens to taste (I use 1/2 bunch of parsley and dill, chopped and mixed well together) and pepper
- optional, lemon juice to taste
How to prepare pea soup with dumplings
Simple as hello, and as simple as it is good :). One clarification: I prefer small dumplings to this pea soup, a little stronger than fluffy dumplings for clear chicken soup. If you prefer them, remove the flour from the dumpling composition and make them only with semolina.
1. To prepare pea soup, onion, carrots and celery, clean, wash and cut into cubes about 5-7 mm. Heat the oil in the pan in which the soup will be prepared. Add the butter immediately. When it starts to sizzle, add all the diced vegetables and a teaspoon of salt. Reduce the heat and cook the vegetables together for 5 minutes, stirring constantly so that they do not stick.
2. After 5 minutes, add 1.5 liters of hot chicken soup (preferably) or hot water. Obviously, our pea soup will come out more consistent if it is prepared with chicken soup instead of water. Bring to the boil and boil all together for 5 minutes to soften the added roots.
3. To the boiling soup, add the peas, all at once.
4. Until the peas start to boil, put 1 whole egg and 1 egg white in a bowl. The yolk of the second egg is kept aside. Beat the egg and egg white with a fork, along with a pinch of salt, until foamy. Add 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 tablespoon of semolina in turn, stirring after each, until the composition has the consistency of a cream of appropriate thickness.
5. After the soup boils, soak a teaspoon in the soup and then form small dumplings that are dipped in boiling pea soup.
How is the soup straightened?
6. Beat the remaining yolk well with sour cream and 1-2 tablespoons of cold water. After the peas and dumplings have boiled, which should not take more than 6-7 minutes, remove the pot from the heat. Dilute the yolk cream with a little hot juice, added one at a time, until the mixture is hot. Add the sour cream to the pot, stirring quickly.
7. Straighten the taste with salt and pepper and immediately sprinkle with chopped greens. Cover the pot with the lid, releasing the fresh aromas of the greens to infuse for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle the rest of the greens at the time of serving.
Pea soup with dumplings is ready to serve. If desired, everyone can add the soup to the plate with lemon juice to taste.
& # 8211 2 medium onions
& # 8211 1 large carrot
& # 8211 1 zucchini
& # 8211 2 large potatoes
& # 8211 2 bell peppers
& # 8211 fidel fidelity paste package
& # 8211 2 eggs
& # 8211 a link of larch
& # 8211 6 chicken wings
& # 8211 ½ bag envelope
& # 8211 3 liters of water
& # 8211 2 tablespoons broth
& # 8211 salt and pepper to taste.
Finely chop the onion and pepper. Carrot the carrot on a large grater, and cut the potatoes and zucchini into cubes. Meanwhile, bring the chicken wings to a boil and discard the water first, then add all the other ingredients to the pot and add the water. Boil for about an hour and add the pasta and beaten eggs. Then add the borscht, broth, salt and pepper to taste. Keep it on medium heat for a few minutes and add the finely chopped larch at the end. It can be served with hot peppers or green onions.
1 kg chicken legs
a bunch of parsley.
Wash the meat and bring to the boil, removing the foam, when necessary. Peel the vegetables, leave the onion whole, cut the carrot into rounds, cut the pepper into large pieces and the diced potatoes. (Normally you don't put potatoes in the soup, but I also put potatoes, because I also give the girl to eat and by grinding the potatoes, the soup thickens a little) After the meat stops frothing, remove the meat from the pot and strain the juice ( to make the soup as clear as possible and to have a pleasant appearance), after which it is put back on the fire, adding the vegetables over the meat. Then grind the Maggi cubes on top of the pot, add salt and pepper to taste, and when the meat and vegetables are cooked, add the noodles and finely chopped and chopped parsley, then let it boil for another 10 minutes.
Try this video recipe too