We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The quantities are small, I only made a few chips, although you can increase the quantities without any problem. Over the corn flour add salt, mix, and then add water (about the eyes, until it is like a crumbly dough). Heat oil in a pan, then take a little of the mixture with a teaspoon and put it slowly in the pan, turn on one side and on the other. Leave it on the fire for a few minutes, until golden, then take it out on a plate with a napkin to absorb the excess oil.
The sauce, I made it with broth (it came out like a ketchup), but you can make it as you want, or even without the sauce.
Because it's a small amount, I made it in a cup, so put 3 teaspoons of broth in a cup, put a little water, salt, pepper, oregano and other spices on top if you want. Mix well until it comes out to the desired consistency. I didn't have an arrival so I improvised and put it in a glass on the plate.
As for the duration, it took me less than 15 minutes, the longer the frying took.
Perfect for a movie. : D
I hope it comes out and I am waiting for pictures and comments with opinions.
2. Rice pasta
Pasta made with rice flour is very digestible, does not contain gluten, so it can be eaten by those suffering from celiac disease. They have a slightly lower caloric content than durum wheat pasta.
However, they have a higher glycemic index than regular pasta, especially if they are made from refined rice flour. Therefore, it is good to opt for whole grains.
Pasta made from refined rice flour, on the other hand, is useful in case of intestinal disorders (such as diarrhea or bloating) because it is astringent.
29 Cornmeal recipes for you to die of passion at first
Typical delicacy of Brazilian cuisine, The polenta also mungunzá sound in the northeast, is consumed especially in times of campfire and julinas parts of the country.
In the most classic versions, in fact, corn is used as a substitute for ingredients such as milk, coconut milk, cinnamon and sugar or condensed milk. The preparation, in general, is very easy and results in a tasty dessert, which people like more because it is "sweet to measure".
But the typical creativity of the Brazilian people when it comes to cuisine has made many versions of canjicas appear (including some salt), giving all people the opportunity to make this dish just the way they want: in addition to the tasty versions, there are easy recipes, without lactose, with peanuts, paçoca, dulce de leche and much more!
And, although it is more common to eat hot polenta (ideal for cold days), nothing prevents candy is eaten hot or cold, even - which means that it can be successfully prepared at any time of year (and not only during the seasons June, July and cold months)!
1. Simple canjica: delicious and easy to make. You will only use corn for the cup, condensed milk, milk and cinnamon to sprinkle. It can be consumed hot or cold, depending on your preferences.
2. Traditional brandy: in this recipe, the broth becomes more liquid. If you prefer a creamier cup, the tip is to cook the corn in less water, but you have to be careful that the water does not dry out. It is a recipe that gives a lot and everyone likes it!
3. Canjica cream: nothing eats a warm and creamy dish on colder days! This is tasty and easy to prepare. All you need is white corn for the mug, cinnamon sticks, cloves, coconut milk, condensed milk, cream and sugar.
4. Canjica Simple and creamy: a traditional and simple recipe, made practically with milk, sugar and condensed milk. The advice is to serve with roasted and chopped peanuts or with freshly grated coconut, if desired.
5. Canjica no copinho: good advice for a quick weekend dessert and to serve when visiting at home. You will only need coconut milk, green corn, corn starch, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
6. Canjica Northeastern: easy to prepare, it is made with milk, coconut milk, corn cobs, sugar, salt, butter and cinnamon to sprinkle. The advice is to refrigerate and then serve well refrigerated.
7. Canjica caipira: simple recipe to make, but it takes time to prepare. The best thing is that it produces a lot and can be both cold and hot. Another point is that you can make this vegan by replacing milk with some vegetables.
8. Sago canjica: You will not use corn in this recipe. You will need milk, coconut milk, sago balls, dried grated coconut, demerara sugar, cloves and cinnamon sticks. The advice is to eat it with ice.
9. White canjica with vanilla beans: the yield is eight parts and the preparation is easy. You will need white corn, whole milk, coconut milk, condensed milk, vanilla beans, cinnamon mushrooms and orange peel.
10. Peanut canjica: for those who love canjica, but also want to innovate in the kitchen! Peanuts give a special touch, and milk powder helps you leave the candies very creamy and tasty!
Canjicas elaborate 11. Canjica Brulee: a different recipe that combines classic with corn brulee. You will use some cannabis ingredients (such as coconut milk) mixed with the cream ones (fresh cream, vanilla) and also fill the bowl with caramel.
12. Canjica three milk: for those who like very soft, sweet canjica and with abundant and consistent broth. You will need white corn for the mug, cinnamon, cloves, coconut milk, condensed milk, cream and sugar.
13. Canjica com paçoca: paçoca differentiates this recipe from the others, offering its special aroma. Anyone who does not want a very sweet cup can cut the condensed milk in half and take it immediately after putting the pasçoca.
14. Canjica with dulce de leche: it is creamy and sweet in size. Eat less and then you want more! Not to mention the fact that it is easy to prepare. In addition to the white mug, you will use water, condensed milk, sugar, milk, coconut milk, peanuts, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
15. Chocolate Cake: The polenta is traditionally made, but earn chocolate chips in the melting sweet bar and leave different and delicious! The preparation is simple, worth a try!
16. Canjica with peanuts and condensed milk: the end result is a soft, super creamy cream with crunchy peanuts. The cream gives more sweetness to the candies and produces eight servings.
17. Peanut butter and peanut candy: just grind white corn, milk, condensed milk, cinnamon, bay leaves, cloves, crushed hazelnuts or chopped peanut candy and whole hazelnuts to decorate and give more texture a lot.
18. Corn cucumber with coconut: even if you get enough, it is good that this dish can be frozen without problems. You will need white corn wheat, coconut milk, grated and sweetened coconut, condensed milk, milk, cloves and cinnamon powder.
19. Lemongrass seasoned with lemon and lavender: a variant of mug with exotic flavor. Lemon gives a special citrus touch, and lavender enhances the food. For those who love to vary the most classic recipes!
20. Coconut with coconut, cinnamon, cloves and peanuts: the perfect recipe to warm the soul and satiate the stomach in winter! That is why the advice is to consume a very hot mug. In addition to the main ingredients, you will need condensed milk, whole milk and coconut milk.
21. Canjica with spices, nuts and dried fruits: a "gourmet version". It is especially special because it is made with exotic spices, such as cardamom and soy, it is flavored with rose water, and on top it has a coating with dried fruits and nuts.
22. Canjica fit: sugar is replaced with sweetener. You will also use corn for the mug, coconut milk, water, cloves, cinnamon and cornstarch. Eat without guilt! The tip is to serve hot.
23. Vegetarian canjica you will use cornflour, peanut milk, brown sugar or crystal, cloves, cinnamon sticks, dried coconut, wheat flour or cornstarch, coconut milk, cinnamon and almond or peach milk residue breaks .
24. Functional vegan canjica: it is free of animal products, carries little sugar, is delicious and is still super nutritious. You will use raw mug, water, coconut milk, demerara sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and green banana biomass. 25. Canjica
lactose: is made from uruială, homemade coconut milk, cashews, coconut sugar (or another choice), cinnamon sticks, cloves, green bananas and fresh coconut biomass (optional).
26. Ice cream canjica: ideal for hot days when you do not want to eat a classic canjica. You will only need a cooked cup, coconut milk, cinnamon, condensed milk and ice cream.
27. Canning Calabrian salad: a different recipe, but sure everyone will like it. You will use corn for corn, water, thin sausage pepperoni, tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, garlic, parsley, grated Parmesan, salt and pepper.
28. Salted pork ribs with pork ribs: a very good option to serve in the June festivities. It can be placed in small pockets and served hot. Another suggestion is to serve in small cups on game days, when you receive some friends at home.
29. Chicken soup with chicken: ideal for cold days. You will use cooked polenta, chicken breast, onion, garlic, finger-to-face pepper, oil, chicken soup, coconut milk, water, lime, Demerara (or common) sugar, salt and fish sauce.
Get inspired by the recipes and do your homework as you like, regardless of the time of year!
Why is corn syrup a controversial sweetener?
Research has shown that corn syrup Rich in fructose is chemically similar to table sugar. At this time, there is not enough evidence to say that fructose-rich corn syrup is less healthy than other types of sweeteners. We know, however, that too much added sugar - not just fructose-rich corn syrup - can contribute to unwanted calories, which are related to health problems such as weight gain, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome and high levels of triglycerides. All this stimulates the risk of heart disease.
So what is corn fructose syrup (HFCS)? First, let's take a look at fructose. Fructose It is a simple, natural sugar that is produced by many plants. It is very sweet, and is more soluble in water than glucose, another simple sugar. Fructose and glucose have the same type of atoms, but are put together differently. When you combine fructose with glucose, you get it sucrose, the most widespread diglucide in nature, being found, in small quantities, in almost all plant organs. Natural sucrose is found in larger quantities in beets, sweet corn, plums, apples, apricots, bananas and peaches. The unconcentrated, unpurified form in which it is found in nature is healthy for the body.
Normally, corn syrup is not very sweet, but once glucose has been converted to fructose, the corn syrup thus transformed becomes very sweet, sweeter than sugar. Despite much more complicated processing, corn syrup rich in fructose is cheaper to use normally than sugar. Unfortunately HFCS It is found in almost any processed food: jelly, juice, soft drinks, whole grain bread, cereals, ketchup, biscuits, flavored yogurt, pickles, salad dressings, ice cream, cough syrup and more.
The process of converting starch into sugars was first developed in Japan in the 1800s. In 1811, the Russian chemist SGC Kirchoff rediscovered that when potato starch is heated in a weak solution of sulfuric acid, it produces more sweeteners. starch derivatives, inclusive dextrose. In the United States, this conversion method was adapted for corn starch in the mid-1800s, and the first corn sweetener was produced at a facility in Buffalo, New York, in 1866.
Statistics show that since HFCS began to be widely introduced over 30 years ago, the rate of obesity has risen sharply. And because it is a sweetener it is so ubiquitous, often to blame for the obesity epidemic is the consumption of fructose corn syrup.
Due to the world's corn reserves, corn syrup is expected to continue to be widely used in food preparation.
In the future, corn is expected to be a source of many other products. Ethanol can be derived from corn and served as fuel for vehicles that normally consume petrol. Corn starch can be used as a raw material to replace oil in the production of chemicals and plastics. Corn derivatives are found in the production of drugs and antibiotics.
Corn flour porridge
Блюда во фритюре вот уже на протяжении нескольких лет пользуются огромной популярностью среди гурм. Сегодня в меню любого ресторана обязательно есть картошка фри, куриные крылышки во фритюре, кольца
Знаменитую картошку фри можно приготовить в домашних условиях, воспользовавшись кастрюлей с толст… мультиварке REDMOND. -Еф-повара компании советуют использовать для фритюра растительное или оливковое масло. Так же можно использовать натуральное говяжье сало или топленый свиной жир. Категорически нельзя жарить продукты на сливочном масле и маргарине, иначе они будут содержать боле.
Идеальная температура масла для жарки во фритюре - 180–190 ° C. Использовать повторно растительное масло нельзя, исключение составляет оливковое масло, которое можно использовать дважды, в эту же категорию попадают натуральные животные жиры. There is no need to worry about people trying to get rid of colds. мультиварок REDMOND.
Радуйте себя и своих близких вкусной едой каждый день!
How to prepare a chicken schnitzel in corn flakes
The main ingredient for this way of preparing chicken schnitzel are, of course, cornflakes, which you can find in any supermarket, in the milk cereals section. So you need simple cornflakes, without sugar or other flavors in the composition.
Next, to form the schnitzel, you can choose to chop the cornflakes in the food processor or leave them whole. The taste will be equally good in both variants. The difference will be made in appearance, the chopped cornflakes will dress better the schnitzel, but also in the degree of browning, obviously the chicken schnitzel in the crust of whole cornflakes will be much more crunchy.
Ingredients cornflakes cakes
- 150 grams of cornflakes
- 100 grams of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of honey (those who have fears that heated honey would be toxic & # 8211 fact on which I have enough reserves & # 8211 can use the same amount of corn syrup or the energizer found in the jar in supermarkets)
- 120 grams of butter
- 100 grams of milk chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to prepare cornflakes cakes
1. The weighed cornflakes are placed in a large bowl, the sugar, honey, butter and vanilla extract are placed in a saucepan (picture 1).
2. Put the pan on the fire and boil the composition until the sugar dissolves completely and a thick syrup is obtained (picture 2).
3. Add the broken chocolate and mix until completely dissolved (picture 3).
4. Pour the hot composition over the cornflakes and mix well, so that all the flakes are soaked with the caramel (picture 4).
Expect to cool the mass of flakes soaked in caramel just enough to be bearable to the touch with your hands and immediately, with your hands lightly greased with oil or butter, shape the cakes, either in a cone shape or in an approximately spherical shape. .
Modeling and serving
There will be no fear of pressing the flakes together, nothing happens if the flakes will crumble, on the contrary, the cakes will be more compact. Shaped at about 3-4 cm., Results in 30-35 pieces. If you have paper baskets, it looks nice to place them in them, if not, place them immediately after you have molded them on a sheet of baking paper, until they cool completely and will not be sticky at all.
As soon as they cool, these cornflake cakes are good to eat, but if you somehow manage to save a few pieces for the next day, they will be even better. The taste subtly combines that of the main ingredients. Butter, honey, chocolate and vanilla feel perfectly balanced, and the cornflakes bring a nutty aroma and a slightly crunchy texture.
Did you like this recipe?
Corn, one of the most popular cereals
Corn is native to North America and was brought to Europe by Christopher Columbus, being one of the most popular and versatile cereals. Even though most of us are familiar with yellow corn, we find it in a wide variety of colors & # 8211 white, reddish, purple, black. Corn is found in supermarkets all year round, but the local one, harvested in late summer & early autumn is much better.
Corn consists of cobs, on which the grains grow, the corn silk and the cloths that protect the cobs with grains. Corn silk, that is, the yellowish threads that come out of the green cobs, is the first to be harvested & # 8211 for tea - when the grains are still immature (from & # 8222milk corn & # 8221). Corn grains are the easiest to procure and are used as food. In terms of flour, unseen corn (not greased) is recommended, which retains much of the therapeutic qualities of corn kernels.
Corn is the basis of many traditional dishes from various countries & # 8211 polenta, tortillas, burritos -, snacks such as popcorn or corn chips or is eaten boiled / baked.
What nutrients does corn contain?
Corn is rich in proteins and carbohydrates, which makes it a good source of energy. At the same time, carbohydrates do not allow the deposition of fats. Corn contains fiber, vitamin C and others antioxidants (eg corn contains a carotenoid with strong antioxidant properties that is also found in oranges, papaya, bell peppers or tangerines, but is in much larger amounts in corn), and smaller amounts of vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B9 (folic acid) and manganese.
In terms of nutritional value, corn is under need, so it is not recommended to be offered often to babies. However, it is ideal to be introduced to the diet when the baby starts eating with his little hand, the corn having a shape that facilitates the exercise of this ability.
What are the benefits of eating corn?
Due to the content and ratio of soluble fiber & # 8211 insoluble fiber, the passage of raw corn through the intestine helps to form friendly bacteria and produce energy, a process that over time helps prevent colon cancer. It contains a considerable amount of antioxidants and helps control blood sugar and hypertension.
Some figures: 150 grams of corn contain:
14% of the daily fiber requirement
14% of the daily requirement of vitamin C
12.5% of the daily requirement of vitamin B3
12% of the daily requirement of vitamin B5
12.5% of the daily requirement of manganese
Corn has long been used in traditional Romanian cuisine through cooked cornmeal. Polenta is an adjunct in detoxifying the body and cleansing the intestines, regulates the concentration of glucose in the blood and reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood. Daily consumption of polenta reduces by 60% the risk of mental illness caused by thyroid dysfunction.
Corn silk has not been left unused either. Tea made from corn silk is very effective as a diuretic and for removing kidney stones.
When can I put corn in my child's diet?
It is recommended to introduce boiled corn in the diet of newborns after the age of one year, for several reasons:
& # 8211 is a plant with high allergen potential
& # 8211 danger of drowning & # 8211 corn kernels are relatively small and harder for babies to handle
& # 8211 Corn contains mostly carbohydrates, being less nutritious to babies
& # 8211 is quite difficult for babies to digest
If you decide to include corn in your baby's diet, it is a good idea to have a discussion with your pediatrician and follow the 4-day rule.
However, cornmeal (corn flour) can be offered in the form of polenta from the age of Eight months. Some recipe suggestions: polenta with yogurt and dates polenta with avocado and tomato sauce.
How to choose and store corn?
Corn is found in a variety of derivatives: fresh / raw, canned grains, cornmeal, syrup, etc.
When buying fresh corn, set aside the cloths and silk a little and check that the top of the corn is in good condition. The cloths should be green, not dry. Corn is stored in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 days, wrapped in cling film do not remove the loaves, as they retain the freshness and flavor of corn.
If you want to keep the corn raw for a long time, put it in the freezer, either just the grains or with the cocoon. For both variants, the corn is boiled beforehand (with the rind as a whole) for 7-10 minutes. If you choose to freeze the berries, then they are cut from the cocoon, after boiling, about ¾ of their size. Frozen corn with cocaine can be stored in the freezer for up to 12 months, the grain only 2-3 months.
The cornmeal is kept in a dry place, in bags or dishes made of metal or glass, clean and covered. From time to time it must be slightly loosened in order to be airy. An iron object can be inserted inside the corn bowl, which gives & # 8222cool & # 8221 and does not allow the corn to be heated.
Corn is not on the list of foods most contaminated with pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers. However, the main concern is related to genetically modified corn, which can create side effects such as allergies. To avoid genetically modified products, you can opt for the organic organic corn variant.
Homemade chips - crispy and healthy
Nothing compares to a crunchy snack, enjoyed with your favorite drink and a good movie. If you like potato chips, but want a healthier and homemade version, we recommend you try this recipe. Crispy potato chips, browned & baked and flavored with your favorite spices.
You can also make these chips from sweet potatoes. They are an ideal snack, especially for children. They do not contain artificial preservatives, but only a small amount of salt and oil.
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- spices (optional)
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices. If you have a grater or a slicer, use it to get thinner and more uniform slices of potatoes.
Rinse the potato slices under cold running water and line with paper towels to absorb excess water.
Put the potato slices in a bowl and add two teaspoons of olive oil. Mix well so that the potato slices are covered with a little oil.
Sprinkle salt and your favorite spices over the potatoes. You can use paprika, garlic powder, pepper or herbs.
Place the potato slices on a baking sheet lined with a single layer. Bake in the middle for 40-45 minutes. Turn the chips over on the other side as well.
In the end, the chips should be crispy, browned, but not burnt. Serve with your favorite sauce.
You have to see it too.
Corn tortilla stuffed with avocado and beans
You have to try these too Healthy corn tortilla with avocado and bean filling. It's an easy-to-prepare vegan recipe that you'll definitely love. If you want, you can add cheese or meat. In addition, this food is rich in vitamins and minerals, especially potassium. This one vegan version of tortilla with vegetables it's ready in 30 minutes, but it will satisfy your hunger for a long time.
The corn tortilla is an incredible choice for a healthy and tasty lunch. It does not contain eggs, milk, yeast or gluten and is the ideal choice for anyone suffering from food allergies. It also contains few calories. If you are a tortilla fan, do not buy the semi-prepared ones in stores, but better prepare these fresh tortillas at home. On my website you will find several variants of tortillas or healthy pancakes, such as these spelled wheat pancakes. Grilled chicken breast with spelled pancakes.
If you have been preparing my recipes for some time, you already know that avocado fruit is irresistible in healthy foods. Hot corn tortillas smeared with delicious creamy avocado, to which we add beans, corn and other vegetables, are simply a divine combination, nutritious and healthy. If you are looking for a recipe for a healthy lunch or dinner rich in nutrients, you should try these corn tortillas stuffed with avocado and beans.
Tip: When they are ready, you can put the tortillas in the oven and bake them at 190 ° C for 10-15 minutes. Crispy tacos will result.